Pump fed sieve filter
Compact version of the UltraSieve for use only in a pump fed configuration. Very easy to use: a dirty water pond pump is connected directly to the CompactSieve input. The water flows through the sieve which removes all particle matter down to a size of 300 micron. The CompactSieve must always be installed above pond level. Now available in dark green and granite blue.
- As a particle remover directly next to the pond or to a waterfall/stream return to pond.
- As a mechanical particle waste pre-filter before surface mounted biological stages.
- As a mechanical pre-filter for existing trickle filter systems.
- The unit can be connected to a pond vacuum cleaner and the returned water from the vacuum cleaner can be fed into the input hose tail through a T-piece or directly. For extra particle removal and saving your precious matured pond water.
- The unit can be connected to an existing pumped pond skimmer system. The unit must be mounted above pond water level.
More information about our products or dealer locations?
Send an email to: email@example.com
or subscribe to our newsletter