The right to privacy, and specifically the right to personal data protection is one of the values of SIBO NETHERLANDS, B.V. (hereinafter, “SIBO”), which is included in our Code of Ethics.
The objective of this policy is to explain how SIBO will treat those personal data that may be collected through the different forms that may be found on this website. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and only for those purposes that you have
2. Commitment to privacy
SIBO is fully committed to compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation and the laws on personal data protection that may be in force at any given time, as this is a top priority for Fluidra’s Group.
Therefore, SIBO has taken the decision to implement the following principles, whereby privacy forms the basis of all data processing.
- We shall only process the data that are strictly necessary for the purposes about which you shall have been informed.
- We shall never oblige you to provide personal data, unless absolutely necessary to render you a service that you may have requested.
- Whenever possible, we shall make the most straightforward means available to you for you to control your personal data.
- Your data shall not be assigned, sold, leased or in any other way whatsoever made available to third parties, except in the case of SIBO’s service providers that render certain services, but under no circumstances shall they process them for
their own ends. Some of these service providers may be based outside of the European Union, as stated in the section “International Transfers”.
Purposes of data processing, legal grounds and storage periods SIBO collects your personal data for these purposes, according to the following legal grounds and with the following storage periods:
|Purpose||Legal Grounds||Storage Period|
|To be able to attend to your consultations, questions or requests made through the “contact” form, “become a seller” form or any other channel that may appear in the website.||The legal ground is SIBO’s legitimate interest in responding to your questions or requests. |
The benefit for SIBO is to know precisely the needs of the interested parties and thus improve the quality of the services provided. The benefit for stakeholders is to be able to receive clear and concise information regarding their queries or requests. Please note that in order to assess the legitimate interest, a legitimate interest weighting has been carried out in which we have analysed our own benefits as a data controller as well as the benefits of third parties and
concluded that our legitimate interest in the processing outweighs the interests, rights and freedoms of users. You can request more information about
the weighting of legitimate interest by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at the address indicated in the final section of this section. We would
also like to take this opportunity to remind you that you have the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest.
With regards to the “become a seller” form, the legal ground is the pre-contractual relationship of the parties.
|Any data you provide for this purpose will be processed for as long as it is necessary to deal with your request or enquiry or, in any case, until the end of the potential contractual relationship.|
|To improve our websites, services, products, and to provide better service and|
|The basis for the legitimacy of strictly necessary cookies is SIBO’s legitimate interest in being able to offer you a better browsing experience on our|
website. The benefit for SIBO is to provide a good quality website. The benefit to
stakeholders is to be able to receive a quality experience by browsing the website. Please note that in order to assess the legitimate interest, a legitimate
interest weighting has been carried out, which has analysed our own benefits as a data controller, as well as the benefits
In all other cases, whenever required, we shall ask you for your consent for processing your personal data.
3. Data Communication
Your data will not be given, sold, rented or otherwise made available to any third party, except to those service providers of SIBO, who perform certain activities for SIBO, but who will in no case process the data for their own purposes. Your data may also be shared with logistics providers for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual relationship with them. Some of these third parties may be located outside the European Union, as indicated in the “International Transfers” section.
4. Sending marketing messages
Within the framework of SIBO’s marketing activities, we may send you commercial communications based on our contractual relationship. In the event of having a contractual relationship, SIBO shall send you customized information about its products, business and services in accordance with your tastes and preferences. You may oppose to this processing activity at any time whenever you receive marketing messages through the link or button enabled for this purpose in all messages, or by expressing your desire to withdraw your consent through an email to email@example.com.
5. International Data Transfers
SIBO, as an entity of international projection, has international suppliers that can provide their services from outside the EU, so it is possible that your data are processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
In any case, SIBO will ensure that such data processing is always protected with the appropriate guarantees, which may include Standard Clauses approved by the EU, these being contracts approved by the European regulator, and which provide sufficient
guarantees to ensure that the processing complies with the requirements established by the European Data Protection Regulation, as well as certifications from third parties, among others.
6. Duration of processing and term of storage
SIBO is bound by the undertaking to only process your personal data while they are actually useful to us and we are able to provide you with a quality Service by using them. Therefore, we make every reasonable endeavor to keep the term of processing and
storage of personal data as short as possible. In any event, even if you request that we delete your data, we may store and keep them, subject to their being blocked as required by law, for the term required for us to fulfill our legal obligations and for their disclosure to the competent Authorities on the various matters to which they are subject.
6. Exercise of rights
As a result of SIBO processing your personal data, current laws grant you a number of rights. Below is a brief explanation of each right to assist you should you wish to exercise them:
- Right of access. You are entitled to find out which of your personal data are processed and the purposes for which we process them.
- Right of rectification. Your data shall always belong to you and, as such, you may at any time request that they be rectified if the records we hold of them were wrong.
- Right of erasure. You may at any time request that your personal data be erased from our records. However, as set out in the above section on data storage, it should be remembered that in certain circumstances compliance with the laws in force may prevent this right from actually being exercised.
- Right to object. You may object to your personal data from being processed in relation to any of the purposes for which we process them, pursuant to the privacy policies that may apply in each case.
- Right to restriction of processing. You may request restriction of processing in the following cases:
- If you consider that the data we hold about you are incorrect or inaccurate.
- If, in the event that you believe we are not legitimately processing your data, you prefer that we restrict their processing rather than erasing them.
- If the data we have on record are no longer required for the purposes we collected them for, but you need us to store them to file a lawful claim.
- If, having exercised your right to object to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, you are awaiting a reply from us to this regard.
- Right to data portability. Provided that it is technically possible to do so and reasonable, you shall be entitled to request that the personal data that you have directly submitted to us be disclosed to another data controller. If this is possible, we shall directly disclose your data to said other data controller, but if it were not possible, we shall provide them to you in a standard format.
Whenever we process your data based on your consent, you may withdraw it at any time, whereby the only consequences for you, depending on the right exercised, shall be not to be able to render certain services to you.
You may exercise your rights by addressing SIBO an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any doubt or complaint about how we treat your personal data, or any other matter related to the matter, you can contact our DPO by e-mail to email@example.com. In case of not obtaining an answer within a reasonable period of time you will be able to lodge a complaint with corresponding data protection authority.
7. Confidentiality and security in data processing
Your personal data are very important to us and we undertake to process them in the strictest confidence and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures that we consider are required and reasonable.
To this regard, SIBO hereby states and warrants that it has put all the technical means available to it to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the users.
8. Social Media
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them we have created different profiles in them. All users have the opportunity to join the pages or groups that SIBO has in different social networks.
However, you must take into account that, unless we ask you for your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend you to read carefully its conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as to make sure you configure your preferences regarding data processing.